All About Home Care, LLC is a top senior care company supporting clients in Bristol & Newport Counties. Established with the goal of enabling seniors to live independently in their homes, we are dedicated to providing extraordinary care. We are currently seeking compassionate and professional Certified Nursing Assistants as well as Homemakers.
Our employees can help with the following services: Light housekeeping, errands & transportation, sleep over services, companionship, personal care, basic nursing skills, and rehabilitative skills.
Our employees enjoy: Flexible schedules, competitive pay, weekend pay differentials, medical and dental benefits, training opportunities, paid travel time and mileage, and vacation and sick time.
- Acceptable Criminal Background Investigation & Motor Vehicle Record Report
- Valid driver’s license and access to a registered and insured vehicle
- Proof of immunizations
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Ability to treat clients with dignity and respect
- Ability to read and write and speak English at an average adult level
- Ability to be flexible and adapt to new situations
Additional Qualifications for CNAs:
Salary ranges $12.00 – $17.00 based on shift and experience
- Valid Certified Nursing Assistant License from the State of Rhode Island
- Current CPR certification
- Physical examination stating “no restrictions”
Additional Qualifications for Homemakers:
Salary ranges $10.00 – $13.00 based on shift and experience
- Homemaker Certification (provided by us, pending job offer)