We specialize in senior care but services are provided to people of any age. Whether you need a few hours a week or live-in care for short or long periods of time, we can help. There are no contracts that bind you to a specific length of service. We create a customized plan of care just for you. Our staff insures quality by ongoing calls and visits to ensure you receive the best service and care available.
Senior and Other Adults
We choose to make a positive difference in a senior’s life by providing dependable, professional and compassionate service. We treat each person with dignity and respect. You will be understood, and know, no matter what, we will be there for you. We enrich lives and provide loving independence to you and your family.
Before starting services we need to know more about you. We begin with an assessment to determine your needs. We do this with a combination of a phone interview and on site assessment. We interview and observe to assess the following issues:
- Physical and mental health
- Medications use
- Home safety
- Quality of life
- Amount of care needed with activities of daily living which include hygiene, continence, dressing, eating, toileting and transferring.
- Days and times of care
We will also gather the following in order to perfectly match you with a caregiver that you will like and enjoy:
- Your personal needs
- Cultural awareness and sensitivity
- Gender preference
- Pet peeves
- Life style and interests
- Personality traits you feel comfortable around
Through this process we create a customized care plan. This plan explains your needs and how to meet them. Services start after you feel comfortable with the plan.
We will customize our services and selection of caregivers to fit your desires. Whether you need short term or long term help we will be there when you need us. Our list of services is only limited by your imagination. In case you would like some ideas, here are some examples of care and services we can provide:
- Recovery from surgery or injury
- Escort and accompany to family events – weddings, reunions, social gatherings
- House sitting or pet sitting
- Shopping, errands and waiting for the repair man
- Help with someone undergoing cancer treatments
- Transport to/from medical appointments and follow up with family on medical instructions & information
- Recovery after childbirth or expectant mother on bed rest
- Travel companion for local or out of state vacations and trips